Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Yes, I'm Still Alive, Sorry for the Lull in Posts!

There are some of you out there that may be wondering where I’ve gone the past couple weeks… don’t worry, I am still here!  God has seen fit to allow me to have a little accident with my wrist, so I have been hindered from typing anything in the past few weeks. I will do my best to keep up with the art and inspiration on Mondays, and the revising and revisiting on Wednesdays, but I’m not sure when I’ll be able to do much else.


I have a new program that I am using where I use a microphone to type. It is taking a while to get used to it, but I think I am learning.  Word willing, I will begin to have things up again next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see more of what you're doing...when your wrist is a little more up to the activity, that is. Take care of yourself! Maybe you'll be willing to share (when you can) the ways in which God has used this to show you His love and provision in a new way?

    ReplyDelete