Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bible Challenge (1 Peter 1:5-7)

"Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
"Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
"That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:" - 1 Peter 1:5-7


When I am going through numerous trials and testing of my faith, I can rejoice and praise the Lord for it because He has allowed it. He loves me so much and is interested in me as an individual! He loves me so much that He is not only concerned about my spiritual birth, but even my spiritual growth He counts as something so precious, it cannot compare to gold! Am I rejoicing in the pain of my growing faith? Do I also consider it a precious thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment