Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bible Challenge (Psalm 1:2-3)


"But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper." 
- Psalm 1:2-3




Just as the tree draws the very essence of its life from the rivers of waters, it is God's desire that His Word be the Living Water that flows through the veins of my entire being. God's desire is that I become so dependent on His Word, that apart from it I cannot survive. Am I praying for a hunger and thirst for His Word? Do I drink from His Word daily and live my every minute being quenched and refreshed and urged to grow through meditating on His truths?

No comments:

Post a Comment