Monday, September 29, 2014

Bible Challenge (Psalm 37:23-24, Philippians 3:13-14)

"23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
"24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand." 
- Psalm 37:23-24
"13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
"14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." 
- Philippians 3:13-14

Knowing that God will always pick me up when I fall should strengthen my walk with Him in that I should not look back on the falling and failures of yesterday, but keep my focus forward and on the Lord Jesus Christ. When I focus on my failures of the past, I only hinder my walk in the present . Am I faithful to forget and keep my eyes forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment