Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bible Challenge (Galatians 6:8)


"For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." - Galatians 6:8



Every so often I realize that I have been displaying anger, impatience, lying, or other sinful traits a lot more than usual. If I stop and evaluate what I've been spending the majority of my time doing, I find I have been spending more time watching movies, reading books, etc. than reading God's Word. According to this verse, if I feed my sinful, fleshly self, that is what will start to show in my life. On the flip side, when I am diligent in reading and studying God's Word, my whole attitude shows the results! (And my family is thankful!) :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment