Monday, May 11, 2015

Bible Challenge (1 Corinthians 1:4-5)

"I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge." 1 Corinthians 1:4-5

What a beautiful testimony of the church in Corinth! I was just thinking and praying about how I could use a certain area in my life to glorify God, and reading this I realized, it is by the grace of God that Jesus Christ enriches me. When something is being enriched, it means it is gradually changed in its entirety by something else. When I asked Jesus to come into my life and save me, He entered my life and began the enrichment and sanctification process. The more I seek Him and His will, the more He can enrich every area and aspect of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment