Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bible Challenge (Exodus 4:10-12)

"And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord?
Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say." - Exodus 4:10-12

God does not care about what I can or cannot do, because when God calls me to do something, He also will equip me. I may not have all the answers or know everything before I begin to do the work He has called me to, but as long as I trust in Him and follow His will, He will give the answers and abilities as I need them. Not necessarily before.

No comments:

Post a Comment