Monday, April 20, 2015

Bible Challenge (Matthew 21:22)

“And all things, whatsosever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” – Matthew 21:22

There have been things in the past that I have prayed for God to provide for me or remove from my life and I sat back and just waited for Him to answer. Sure, I knew He could do it, so I thought I was asking in prayer and believing. Recently I’ve come to realize that if I truly believed, I would act on that belief. I would not only pray for certain things, but I would go forward, acting on the faith that God WOULD provide or WOULD remove something from my life. Two farmers may pray for rain, and one sit on his porch waiting for it, while the other goes out and prepares his fields to receive it. Which one truly believed? Which one am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment