Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bible Challenge (Nehemiah 6:9)

"For they all made us afraid, saying, Their hands shall be weakened from the work, that it be not done. Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands." Nehemiah 6:9

As God is growing me and leading me in my walk with Him, He gives me a work to do. It can be something as "small" as staying at home and being a blessing to my family, or being a light and a testimony at college, or even something as "large" as going to a mission field. Whatever it is, as long as I am faithfully following Him, I am doing the work He has called me to. There comes a point in time when the devil realizes he can no longer take me away from the work, so he does his best to distract me. It can be with circumstances, "enemies", or even friends. Anything that will slow me down or hinder me from doing the work God has for me to do. (Read Nehemiah 6 for the full picture) But even when distractions come there is a comfort. I can call on the Lord to strengthen my hands, and though it can be difficult at times, HE can work His might through me and continue the work. Praise God for His strength through my weaknesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment