Thursday, August 27, 2015

Bible Challenge (Exodus 2:9-11)



“And the Lord said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the Lord. And the Lord said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes, and be ready against the third day: for the third day the Lord will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.” - Exodus 2:9-11


I cannot help it but to realize just how blessed I am. Back in Exodus, if the people were to receive instruction from God, it was through a prophet. If they needed intercession, it was through a priest. Even here, they had to go through a three-day process in order to even hear the Lord speak to His servant Moses, and in the end only Moses was able to catch a glimpse of His glory! How blessed I am to be able to hear from the Lord through His Word daily in such an easy way, I can learn directly from Him through His Holy Spirit. I can see His glory in the wondrous creation around me and in the many blessing and provisions God gives me. I taste His goodness in the daily bread he provides and the fruits He gives from the earth. I can touch His love through the fellowship of the believers around me. And I can smell His mercies that are new every day with each breath I take. How blessed and happy am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment