Monday, August 3, 2015

Bible Challenge (Galatians 3:3)



"Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?" - Galatians 3:3


So often I am guilty of allowing God to bring me to a point of humbleness and peace in Him, then almost unconsciously taking over and just doing what I "know to do." It is so easy to form mindless habits such as reading or memorizing God's Word and praying daily for others that I sometimes go through the motions without even thinking on or considering how God wants to use these in my life or how He wants to lead me. No wonder I come crashing down at times! If I honestly stop and look around I can see that, though I started in the Spirit, following where the Lord lead me, I got so busy looking at what was happening that I let go of His hand and started leading myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment