Monday, August 24, 2015

Bible Challenge (James 1:17-18)



"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Of his own will begat he us with the Word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures." James 1:17-18


EVERYTHING in my life that is good or perfect was provided to me from my heavenly Father. Something that I so often forget is that just as He was fully capable and loved to bless me with gifts yesterday, He can do so today. My Lord never changes, and He loves me so much that He even gave His Word of truth that I might be begotten of Him. How much more shall He be that same Lord and give me what is good for me every day of my life? May I be faithful to remember His beautifully good gifts of yesterday and have faith in His wisdom to bless me with He knows (not what I think!) is good for me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment