Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bible Challenge (James 1:25)



"But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed." James 1:25

Knowing I would struggle with doing what is right the Lord blessed me with His Word to teach and instruct me. Sometimes I wonder how I can become more of a "doer" of the things I read in His Word and wish I would not be so forgetful at times. When I read this verse I realized the key was right in front of my nose... I WAS looking into the Perfect Law of Liberty, and the secret was no secret at all, it told me right there, "and continueth therin." I'm to diligently and continually be looking into (reading, studying, memorizing) God's Word, and this will cause me not to be a forgetful hearer, because then God will be reminding me of what I need to do daily through His Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment